Re: [korg_mono-poly] Re: value of a used monopoly

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 19 12:59 PM
      Hello Paul

      No. A Monopoly goes usually for 1000 Euros (I monitor the value of all
      synths I own on ebay). If it is with MIDI interface and really in
      perfect optical shape, you may reach 1200.

      Florian

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 19 1:18 PM
        I picked mine up for £400 of ebay in 2006 / 07 I've seenpeople put them up on ebay now for £800 to £1000 GBP.

        From: "suicidesushi82" <jeppe@...>
        Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:38:38 -0000
        Subject: [korg_mono-poly] Re: value of a used monopoly

        --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "suicidesushi82" <jeppe@...> wrote:

        > Well on Ebay they a quite expensive. Often the buy it now price is around 2000 dollars and up. I got mine for around 850 dollars (4500 danish kroner) but I think that was a steal. If I should sell mine today I would request 10.000 Danish Kroner which is around 1000 dollars. That is a fair price i think. But it is worth a lot more to me personally. I hope that helps.
        >
        > Jeppe / Copenhagen
        >

        > --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, phono 1337 <phono1337@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I'm jsut not using the monopoly enough to warrant keeping it, i
        > > wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what i should be asking for
        > > it please.
        > >
        > > Its in full working condition (except the keys which dont always
        > > trigger, but i will repair this before selling), front panel is clean,
        > > bottom front end of one of the fake wood sides has a little of the
        > > plastic missing.
        > >
        > > So a pretty clean machine, whats it worth?
        > >
        > > regards
        > >
        > > Paul

      • Ned Bouhalassa
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 19 1:28 PM
          For what it's worth, I got 1,400 for mine a few weeks ago in Montreal. That's Canadian dollars (same as US).

          Ned

          PS: Guess I'll be seeing you guys around!

          From: "suicidesushi82" <jeppe@...>
          Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:38:38 -0000

          Wow... miscalculation. Sorry. 10.000 Danish Kroner is 1900 Dollars. And that is a fair price in my opinion. But
          I'm bias I guess.

          --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "suicidesushi82" <jeppe@...> wrote:

          > Well on Ebay they a quite expensive. Often the buy it now price is around 2000 dollars and up. I got mine for around 850 dollars (4500 danish kroner) but I think that was a steal. If I should sell mine today I would request 10.000 Danish Kroner which is around 1000 dollars. That is a fair price i think. But it is worth a lot more to me personally. I hope that helps.
          >
          > Jeppe / Copenhagen
          >

          > --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, phono 1337 <phono1337@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I'm jsut not using the monopoly enough to warrant keeping it, i
          > > wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what i should be asking for
          > > it please.
          > >
          > > Its in full working condition (except the keys which dont always
          > > trigger, but i will repair this before selling), front panel is clean,
          > > bottom front end of one of the fake wood sides has a little of the
          > > plastic missing.
          > >
          > > So a pretty clean machine, whats it worth?
          > >
          > > regards
          > >
          > > Paul

          ============================

                         Ned Bouhalassa

        • phono 1337
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 19 1:44 PM
            thanks Florian, yes i think 1000 euros sounds about right

            regards

            Paul

            From: "suicidesushi82" <jeppe@...>
            Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:38:38 -0000

            Wow... miscalculation. Sorry. 10.000 Danish Kroner is 1900 Dollars. And that is a fair price in my opinion. But
            I'm bias I guess.

            --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "suicidesushi82" <jeppe@...> wrote:

            > Well on Ebay they a quite expensive. Often the buy it now price is around 2000 dollars and up. I got mine for around 850 dollars (4500 danish kroner) but I think that was a steal. If I should sell mine today I would request 10.000 Danish Kroner which is around 1000 dollars. That is a fair price i think. But it is worth a lot more to me personally. I hope that helps.
            >
            > Jeppe / Copenhagen
            >

            > --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, phono 1337 <phono1337@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'm jsut not using the monopoly enough to warrant keeping it, i
            > > wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what i should be asking for
            > > it please.
            > >
            > > Its in full working condition (except the keys which dont always
            > > trigger, but i will repair this before selling), front panel is clean,
            > > bottom front end of one of the fake wood sides has a little of the
            > > plastic missing.
            > >
            > > So a pretty clean machine, whats it worth?
            > >
            > > regards
            > >
            > > Paul

          • David Kyle
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 19 2:42 PM
              I sold mine in 2006 for 650 usd..... really needed the cash.
              I just bought one recapped and fully serviced locally for 1500 usd
              ouch :|

              From: "suicidesushi82" <jeppe@...>
              Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:38:38 -0000

              Wow... miscalculation. Sorry. 10.000 Danish Kroner is 1900 Dollars. And that is a fair price in my opinion. But
              I'm bias I guess.

              --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "suicidesushi82" <jeppe@...> wrote:

              > Well on Ebay they a quite expensive. Often the buy it now price is around 2000 dollars and up. I got mine for around 850 dollars (4500 danish kroner) but I think that was a steal. If I should sell mine today I would request 10.000 Danish Kroner which is around 1000 dollars. That is a fair price i think. But it is worth a lot more to me personally. I hope that helps.
              >
              > Jeppe / Copenhagen
              >

              > --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, phono 1337 <phono1337@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I'm jsut not using the monopoly enough to warrant keeping it, i
              > > wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what i should be asking for
              > > it please.
              > >
              > > Its in full working condition (except the keys which dont always
              > > trigger, but i will repair this before selling), front panel is clean,
              > > bottom front end of one of the fake wood sides has a little of the
              > > plastic missing.
              > >
              > > So a pretty clean machine, whats it worth?
              > >
              > > regards
              > >
              > > Paul

              ============================

                             Ned Bouhalassa

              eat and sleep....TODAY!!!!
            • Dean Luca

                From: "suicidesushi82" <jeppe@...>
                Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:38:38 -0000

                Wow... miscalculation. Sorry. 10.000 Danish Kroner is 1900 Dollars. And that is a fair price in my opinion. But
                I'm bias I guess.

                --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "suicidesushi82" <jeppe@...> wrote:

                > Well on Ebay they a quite expensive. Often the buy it now price is around 2000 dollars and up. I got mine for around 850 dollars (4500 danish kroner) but I think that was a steal. If I should sell mine today I would request 10.000 Danish Kroner which is around 1000 dollars. That is a fair price i think. But it is worth a lot more to me personally. I hope that helps.
                >
                > Jeppe / Copenhagen
                >

                > --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, phono 1337 <phono1337@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I'm jsut not using the monopoly enough to warrant keeping it, i
                > > wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what i should be asking for
                > > it please.
                > >
                > > Its in full working condition (except the keys which dont always
                > > trigger, but i will repair this before selling), front panel is clean,
                > > bottom front end of one of the fake wood sides has a little of the
                > > plastic missing.
                > >
                > > So a pretty clean machine, whats it worth?
                > >
                > > regards
                > >
                > > Paul

                               Ned Bouhalassa

                eat and sleep....TODAY!!!!