RE: [korg_mono-poly] New member

  • brian arthur
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2011
      Hello Florian, Thankyou for adding me, as yet i have not recorded anything but that is something i wish to do. I got a 2nd unit cause i was so impressed with the first and the routing capabilities! thanks again, Brian.

      To: korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com
      From: fanwander@...
      Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:05:05 +0200
      Subject: [korg_mono-poly] New member

      Hello,

      welcome to the mono-poly list. Two Mono-Polys sounds promising. Do you
      have some music published we could listen to?

      Florian