New member

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2011
      Hello,

      welcome to the mono-poly list. Two Mono-Polys sounds promising. Do you
      have some music published we could listen to?

      Florian

      > The following person would like to join the korg_mono-poly group:
      > Email address: arthurb64 <brianarthur2@...>
      >
      > Comment from user:
      > hi, i own 2 monopoly synths and would like to join the group for tips
      > etc. thanks B
    • brian arthur
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2011
        Hello Florian, Thankyou for adding me, as yet i have not recorded anything but that is something i wish to do. I got a 2nd unit cause i was so impressed with the first and the routing capabilities! thanks again, Brian.

        To: korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com
        From: fanwander@...
        Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:05:05 +0200
        Subject: [korg_mono-poly] New member