Re: [korg_mono-poly] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2011
      Hello

      Daren Myers wrote:
      > http://<some spammer URL>

      it looks like Darens account has been hijacked by spammers. It is not
      Darens fault.

      Regards, Florian (Deputy)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2011
        Hello

        since there was a second spam mail from Darens mail, I changed his
        account to "moderated": Any mail which contains MonoPoly related
        content, will be forwarded to the group. All spam will be dropped.

        Florian (Deputy)