For sale SSM2033

  • thesnomans
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2011
      my friends, I have a limited number of the Very rare SSM2033 VCOs for sale.
      These are NOS and were originally supplied to me by KORG for the very purpose of repairing mono-polys.

      I am offering them to the group first, and then i will go to Ebay.

      $85 each. + shipping

      first come first serve

      a picture of one:
      http://homepage.mac.com/lighterthanairflight/images/SSM2033.JPG
      a picture of many:
      http://homepage.mac.com/lighterthanairflight/images/SSM2033s.JPG

      this is a rare opportunity. These do not come up often, and i only have a limited supply.

      if interested email me at
      lighterthanairflight@...

      -steve
    • Dean Luca
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2011

        I have got 3 x SSM 2044 for sale. If you know anyone...