Re: [korg_mono-poly] New member thesnomans

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2011
      Welcome to the group thesnomans. Always good to know there's another source of parts and know how on the monopoly.
      Alan
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2011
        Glad to have found this group! I am a big fan of the Mono/poly and polysix.

        I have already checked out a number of posts in the archives, and look forward to contributing to the ongoing conversation!

        -steve