New member thesnomans

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2011
      Hello

      we have a new member with the nick "thesnomans".

      > Comment from user:
      > Big fan of the Korg Mono/poly I repair synths for a living and also
      > have a small stock of parts for the mono/poly

      Welcome to the maillist! It is great to have technically knowledged
      people on the list. Do not hesitate to introduce yourself.

      Florian (deputy)
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2011
        Welcome to the group thesnomans. Always good to know there's another source of parts and know how on the monopoly.
        Alan
        > we have a new member with the nick "thesnomans".
        >
        > > Comment from user:
        > > Big fan of the Korg Mono/poly I repair synths for a
        > living and also
        > > have a small stock of parts for the mono/poly
        >
        > Welcome to the maillist! It is great to have technically
        > knowledged
        > people on the list. Do not hesitate to introduce yourself.
        >
        > Florian (deputy)

        >     korg_mono-poly-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • thesnomans
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2011
          Glad to have found this group! I am a big fan of the Mono/poly and polysix.

          I have already checked out a number of posts in the archives, and look forward to contributing to the ongoing conversation!

          -steve