New Member -recently revived MP4

  • ktony1313
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011
      Hello everyone,

      I just got my Monopoly back from being repaired after it lived in a closet for years. I got it when it was a new model in the Korg lineup. I am delighted to have it working again. The keyboard had gotten completely non-responsive. Steve, at Midwest Music Menders in the Chicago suburbs, fixed the keys and cleaned all the controls.

      We had a choice between the MP4 and the PolySix when we bought this. I'm forever glad that we settled on the Monopoly. It's a wonderful instrument. I've always gone for its monophonic sounds, specializing in Sync/Xmod sounds. My partner has always tended to use it in Poly or Share modes, with lots of Arpeggiator. It's so flexible that it brings out something different from everyone who plays it.

      I'll be looking around the group to see what others are doing with theirs.

      ktony