Korg Mono/Poly style knobs?

  • suicidesushi82
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2011
      Hello. Im currently building a Commodore 64 synthesizer (the MB6582 http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=wilba_mb_6582) and I'm looking for some knobs for my pots. I would really like to use Korg Mono/Poly looking knobs. Does anyone know if it is possible to buy them? have looked on Ebay and theres currently on one for sale (and its really expensive).

      Thank's!
      Suicide Sushi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2011
        the only place I know would be the ebay seller organparts or maybe vintageplanet.nl

        The only other option would be to look on sites like digi key or radio spares to see if they have something similar but of better value I guess.

        Hello. Im currently building a Commodore 64 synthesizer (the MB6582 http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=wilba_mb_6582) and I'm looking for some knobs for my pots. I would really like to use Korg Mono/Poly looking knobs. Does anyone know if it is possible to buy them? have looked on Ebay and theres currently on one for sale (and its really expensive).

        Thank's!
        Suicide Sushi

      • Ned Bouhalassa
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2011
          10$ a knob from this place. I've bought from them and they're great: http://www.synthparts.com/

          Cheers,

          Ned

          On 2011-01-10, at 5:30 AM, Alan Dicker wrote:

          the only place I know would be the ebay seller organparts or maybe vintageplanet.nl

          The only other option would be to look on sites like digi key or radio spares to see if they have something similar but of better value I guess.

          Hello. Im currently building a Commodore 64 synthesizer (the MB6582 http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=wilba_mb_6582) and I'm looking for some knobs for my pots. I would really like to use Korg Mono/Poly looking knobs. Does anyone know if it is possible to buy them? have looked on Ebay and theres currently on one for sale (and its really expensive).

          Thank's!
          Suicide Sushi

                       Ned Bouhalassa