new to the group

  • phono1337
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2010
      Hi I'm a new member here so I figured I'd say hello and see how active this place is.

      Paul
    • Alain
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2010
        Hello Paul! Welcome to this moderately active group.

        Alain.

        --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "phono1337" <phono1337@...> wrote:

        > Hi I'm a new member here so I figured I'd say hello and see how active this place is.
        >
        > Paul

      • Donna Sash
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2010
          I've been here reading the posts for a while now and found some of it
          really interesting
          I had my mono/poly worked on this year
          the keys were not tracking
          the guy I had work on it brought all the keys back but the very last one
          mt port knob works somewhat but when I use it sometimes the some of the
          ocletors will not all track at the same speed
          other wise mine is in good working order

          I wonder, does anyone have a patch that will sound something like a
          Wha/horn?
          I love some of the things Tony Banks dopes with his early keyboards and
          would like to get this happening
          dante

          On 10/12/2010 7:19 PM, Alain wrote:
          > Hello Paul! Welcome to this moderately active group.
          >
          > Alain.
          >

          > --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "phono1337"<phono1337@...> wrote:
          >> Hi I'm a new member here so I figured I'd say hello and see how active this place is.
          >>
          >> Paul

        • Paul
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 14, 2010
            Thanks Alain