wanted...

  • atleyl
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
      I'm looking to buy a korg monopoly. I could trade you my polysix,
      which is really sweet, too. Or I could just pay money. Any offers?
      Any suggestions for how to find one of these things?
    • dkyle
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
        I am going to put mine on ebay,trying for 500 dollars-
        let me know if you want it:)
        I am in portland oregon,usa-
        David
        I'm looking to buy a korg monopoly.  I could trade you my polysix,
        which is really sweet, too.  Or I could just pay money.  Any offers?
        Any suggestions for how to find one of these things?

      • atley
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
          YEEEESSSSSS!!!!! i want it. i really do!! oh man, ive been looking
          everywhere for one of these!! hey, call me if you want! let me
          know what sort of condition it's in! 203 434 8687

          --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "dkyle" <sammydvsjr@...>
          wrote:

          > I am going to put mine on ebay,trying for 500 dollars-
          > let me know if you want it:)
          > I am in portland oregon,usa-
          > David

          store Online music instrument store