Re: New modification...

  • Alain
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2010
      Great idea Florian. But unfortunately, it doesn't quite work. Because the negative gate (S-trigger) trigger out setting, used to switch the portamento effect off, is inverted relative to the internal envelope gate signal. The result is a very short delay in the portamento being switched off when two notes are played non-legato, instead of having no portamento at all. But that was a great idea nonetheless.

      Alain