Two more Mods done...

  • Alain
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2010
      Hi all. I've done two more mods to my MP. A random sample-and-hold for MG1, and removed the key assign mode reset when switching effects on.

      Everything works fine. I've used the Zen Mono/Poly web page as a source for the S&H mod.

      Here's the link.

      http://monopoly.highspies.com/samplehold.html

      I'll upload pictures soon, and possibly a link to a short audio demo.

      So, here's my updated list of mods so far:

      1-Converted arpeggiator trigger input from S-Trigger to Pulse.
      2-Removed key assign reset when switching effect on.
      3-Added random sample-and-hold to MG1

      Alain.
    • Alain
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2010
        Photos of my recent S&H mod can be seen here: