Re: [korg_mono-poly] Re: Last Ninja Theme - Korg Mono/Poly Remix

  • Michael Diekmann
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
      Thanks Alain. The whole Last Ninja soundtrack is absolutely stunning,
      but this particular track is mainly responsible for making me
      interrested in music making.
      Mono/Poly on the other hand was my first synthesizer, so maybe there's a
      connection hehe. Actually it's not Midified. I used a Kenton Pro Solo
      Midi2CV box.
      I am planning to Midify it soon tho. I want to be able to play it in
      Poly mode via Midi, since that is not possible with that CV box.

      -michael