Re: Last Ninja Theme - Korg Mono/Poly Remix

  • Alain
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2010
      Hey there Michael, that's a great remix ! That Mono/Poly sounds awesome. Of course I assume it's been Midified ?
      Brought back great memories spending hours playing that game on my C64 !

      5 stars !

      Alain.

      --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <miksu.diekmann@...> wrote:

      > Heya folks!
      >
      > Remade this remix of the fabulous Ben Daglish Theme song from the C64 Game Last Ninja using only my Mono/Poly. added some delay and reverb, but other than that, it's 100% Mono/Poly..
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgbM6YOEG_4
      >
      > that youtube audio is quite distorted for some reason.
      >
      > for better quality mp3 file:
      > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3543499/last%20monopoly.mp3
      >
      > Hope you like it!
      >
      > -Michael

    • Michael Diekmann
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
        Thanks Alain. The whole Last Ninja soundtrack is absolutely stunning,
        but this particular track is mainly responsible for making me
        interrested in music making.
        Mono/Poly on the other hand was my first synthesizer, so maybe there's a
        connection hehe. Actually it's not Midified. I used a Kenton Pro Solo
        Midi2CV box.
        I am planning to Midify it soon tho. I want to be able to play it in
        Poly mode via Midi, since that is not possible with that CV box.

        -michael