Re: [korg_mono-poly] The Original Star Wars Video Game

  • dkyle
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2005
      i am selling a bunch of gear due to needing cash-
      i put a bunch of stuff on craigslist here in oregon-one being my monopoly....
      so this guy came over,and it was a tossup between the korg or my OB matrix6r-
      the guy went back and forth between the 2-and he fell in love with the MP,but bought the OB because it fit his needs more....and i promptly decided NOT to sell the MP(WHAT was i thinking?!?!?!?)
        i love using my korg modulation pedal with the MP-
      Davo
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2005

        Ha, you almost made a huge mistake, good thing he went for the OB, i got my MP for like 6 months ago and its really cool i think, what modulation pedal is it you mean? i´d like to check.

        //

        Tor

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2005
          ya-I'm glad he went OB too!!hehe....
          the mod pedal is the korg ms-01 modulation pedal-its basicaly
          an xtra LFO pedal-very nice for controlling filter-can act like a wah-wah:)
          dont see many around-in fact,i've never seen another,but
          maybe one will show up on ebay-:)
          Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:53 AM