The Original Star Wars Video Game

  • blun8
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2005
      I am wondering if this was the synth used in the original Star Wars
      video game? I seemed to have stubled upon a patch (after hours of
      playing) and its a very close sound to the best video game sound track
      ever (tron was good too)
      I am using the chord function with 3 oscillators, some are different
      timbres and so far it sound nearly the same, its just an awesome
      feeling. The big suprise is that I can use the 4th oscillator to enter
      the dark side via the pwm!
      BIG LOVE FOR MP4 Today or should I say R2, heheh..
    • dkyle
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 10, 2005
        i am selling a bunch of gear due to needing cash-
        i put a bunch of stuff on craigslist here in oregon-one being my monopoly....
        so this guy came over,and it was a tossup between the korg or my OB matrix6r-
        the guy went back and forth between the 2-and he fell in love with the MP,but bought the OB because it fit his needs more....and i promptly decided NOT to sell the MP(WHAT was i thinking?!?!?!?)
          i love using my korg modulation pedal with the MP-
        Davo

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2005

          Ha, you almost made a huge mistake, good thing he went for the OB, i got my MP for like 6 months ago and its really cool i think, what modulation pedal is it you mean? i´d like to check.

          //

          Tor

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 11, 2005
            ya-I'm glad he went OB too!!hehe....
            the mod pedal is the korg ms-01 modulation pedal-its basicaly
            an xtra LFO pedal-very nice for controlling filter-can act like a wah-wah:)
            dont see many around-in fact,i've never seen another,but
            maybe one will show up on ebay-:)
            Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:53 AM