New Member

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
      Hello,

      hubertalain(at)hotmail.com wrote:
      > Hi!
      > I've just recently bought (again) a Mono/poly. I am ready to
      > share the joy of owning this puppy again... Thanks.
      Welcome to the group, Hubert! Congratulations to your regained MonoPoly :-)

      Florian
    • Alain
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
        Thanks Florian, and hello ALL! Actually my first name is Alain. (had to put them in reverse in my email address because it was already taken).

        From what I have read so far, you seem to be THE reference when it comes to the MP4. Thanks to you, I've already solved a little issue with my DR-110 triggering the Arpeggiator with a little lag.
        Built myself a little "gate to s-trigger" adaptor quite easily, and everything is in perfect sync now! Thanks again!

        Alain.