[korg_mono-poly] Mono/Poly for sale

  • Brinkmann Music
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 22, 2009
      Parting with my Mono/Poly. Excellent cosmetic and working shape
      (save for a couple scratchy pots and effects button that sometimes
      needs a couple button presses to engage).

      Email for pictures, price and more info.

      In person sale only. Minneapolis, MN.

      Thanks.

      Adam
    • sean hoffman
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 22, 2009
        CL ad says your thinning the herd, anything else?

        Parting with my Mono/Poly.  Excellent cosmetic and working shape
        (save for a couple scratchy pots and effects button that sometimes
        needs a couple button presses to engage).

        Email for pictures, price and more info.

        In person sale only.  Minneapolis, MN.

        Thanks.

        Adam

        <*> Your email settings: