have a peek if you're interested

  • brenda.warnes9684@yerrrrrrklip.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2005
      hey guys, here is something for ya'll to check out. Just been playing around on it myself, pretty fun actually, lol, and even had a bit of interest from some ladies on there. Anyway, have a peek if you're interested, been a lot of fun so far http://www.iwantunow.info/zhewr
    • blun8
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2005
        So what! This is not the right forum for what your trying to show us.
        Here's a real Mononpoly question; Well, I am tweaking my lil sweetheart
        tonight and I came up with the original sounds from the Star Wars Video
        game! Is that correct?? I have it on chord mode with a few different
        timbres and it sounds awesome!!
        If this is the case, I will have to make a song ASAP. I am only using 3
        of the 4 oscillators, so I can run a dark PWM throught the mix and
        achieve the dark side, wicked!