CV triggering

  • exssimon
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14 1:48 PM
      I am trying to trigger my Monopoly from a Triton that goes through a Deep Bass Nine.

      The only way I can get a result is by holding down a note on the Monopoly and then playing
      the Triton to change pitch.

      I am new to using CV inputs. Surely I should just be able to play the Triton and trigger the
      Monopoly straight away?

      Maybe I am just a muppet?

      Any help would be apreciated.

      SI.
    • Louis van Dompselaar
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14 1:54 PM
        Quoting exssimon [11/14/05 22:48]:
        > I am trying to trigger my Monopoly from a Triton that goes through a Deep Bass Nine.
        >
        > The only way I can get a result is by holding down a note on the Monopoly and then playing
        > the Triton to change pitch.
        >
        > I am new to using CV inputs. Surely I should just be able to play the Triton and trigger the
        > Monopoly straight away?

        Your question holds the answer. You also need to connect the TRIG IN on
        the M/P to what is probably called gate out on the Deep Bass Nine.
      • exssimon
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15 12:18 AM
          Thank you so much. The squelching has commenced!