Re: [korg_mono-poly] MG and case broken + false contact

  • Kraig Northrop
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hello,

      I have heard decent things about synth restore and they are based in the uk.

      And custom synth also does amazing work on the cosmetics paint and wood also based in the uk. www.customsynth.co.uk

      Hope that helps you out a bit

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009
        Hello Kraig and thank you very much for your advice, I will check those websites right away!

        Best
        Sophie