New Member

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18, 2009
      Hello David,

      david_l_manley <david_l_manley (at)yahoo.com> wrote:
      > recently got a mono/poly and am interested in what is here
      Welcome David to the Korg-MonoPoly-List.

      Florian
    • Dave Manley
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 18, 2009
        --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, Florian Anwander <fanwander@...> wrote:

        > Hello David,
        >
        > david_l_manley <david_l_manley (at)yahoo.com> wrote:
        > > recently got a mono/poly and am interested in what is here
        > Welcome David to the Korg-MonoPoly-List.
        >
        > Florian

        Hi Florian, thanks for the welcome. I've had my mono/poly for about a week now and am very impressed with it. I'm not sure I completely understand everything about the "Effects" yet, but I'll get there.

        As others have noted, odd numbers of keys latched in to the arppegiator in Poly mode is good for passing a lot of time while tweaking parameters.

        Does someone have the 8049 code (hexfile), or has someone attempted to disassemble it? I wouldn't mind a mode to change the arppegiator up/down mode to not repeat the high/low notes.

        Also, anyone have better schematics? The VCO PCB is pretty hard to read in the download files or other places on the net I've found.

        -Dave
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 12, 2009
          Hello and welcome to the maillist!

          > The following person would like to join the korg_mono-poly group:
          > Email address: zarichn <zarichn@...>
          > Comment from user:
          > I've been a long time piano player and own a few Roland analog synths.
          > I'm very curious about this Mono/poly though, and need some resources.
          As I am a kind of collector of Roland Synths I can tell you, that the
          Korg MonoPoly is very good complement for the Rolands. As well soundwise
          as the voice structure it offers difference and completion to the Roland
          family.

          What kind of music do you make?

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
            Hello,

            hubertalain(at)hotmail.com wrote:
            > Hi!
            > I've just recently bought (again) a Mono/poly. I am ready to
            > share the joy of owning this puppy again... Thanks.
            Welcome to the group, Hubert! Congratulations to your regained MonoPoly :-)

            Florian
          • Alain
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
              Thanks Florian, and hello ALL! Actually my first name is Alain. (had to put them in reverse in my email address because it was already taken).

              From what I have read so far, you seem to be THE reference when it comes to the MP4. Thanks to you, I've already solved a little issue with my DR-110 triggering the Arpeggiator with a little lag.
              Built myself a little "gate to s-trigger" adaptor quite easily, and everything is in perfect sync now! Thanks again!

              Alain.