Re: [korg_mono-poly] Problem with arpeggiator in latch mode.

  • Tero Kaarrela
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2009
      Hi,

      It seems that light fixed the arpeggiator because it's working normally now after I assembled mono/poly back together. It might be some contact failure but where?

      -Tero

      2009/7/20 Tero Kaarrela <tero.kaarrela@...>
      Hi,

      I tested the arpeggiator again and to me it seems that VCO's do play different notes.

      I opened the mono/poly to check where the CV modification is connected.

      From KLM-356C resistors R8, R9, R10 and R11 goes wires to the plugin socket pins.
      From the another pin of the plugin sockets goes wires to KLM-354C CN12.

      Arpeggiator used to work in Poly mode even CV modification was installed.

      -Tero

      2009/7/20 Florian Anwander <fanwander@...>

      Hi Tero

      > I have to double check the notes that are played by the VCO's when I'm
      > back at home. Meanwhile I can answer to the other questions...
      >
      > The result is the same with internal clock or external clock and there
      > is no cable connected to the trig in.
      >
      > I don't know if it makes any difference to this problem but my mono/poly
      > has been modified by the previous owner. It has individual CV inputs for
      > the VCO's (no individual trig inputs, only CV). However, I don't have
      > anything connected to the CV inputs.
      It is difficult to judge this without knowing details about the modifcation.

      In fact the behaviour you are describing is like there would be a
      trigger coming in to the Trigger input. This would override the muting
      switches which select the individual VCOs (I use this sometimes
      willingly to create chordtriggers which are not set with chordmemory,
      but by hand and shall be held).