OSC 4 Keytrack issue.

  • crc1@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2009
      heya guys!

      some time ago i opened my mono/poly to tune the 4 oscilators so that when all the tune kobs face zero, it would play everything in tune. well after a really time consuming operation, i managed to do so, but it was only later that i noticed that OSC 4 keytrack is not correct. to avoid a long process of messing around something again, i was hoping that someone here could tell me what exact potentiometer i should adjust to get the keytrack of OSC 4 corrected.

      thanks!

      .michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2009
        Hi Michael

        I wrote down the way, I am tuning the MonoPoly VCOs, and put it to my
        website. See http://fa.utfs.org/diy/korg_monopoly/vco_adjustment.html
        The basic trick is not to confuse the V/oct setting of the core
        oscillator (which is VR403) with the V/oct settings of the octave switch
        (VR401).

        I hope it helps.

        Florian