Re: Welcome

  • Todd Fletcher
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2009
      Thanks, I'm looking forward to it!

      thanks,
      Todd

      --- On Thu, 6/11/09, Florian Anwander <florian.anwander@...> wrote:

      From: Florian Anwander <florian.anwander@...>
      Subject: Welcome
      To: babysealclub@...
      Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 1:30 AM

      Hello!

      Welcome to the monopoly-list at Yahoo.

      Florian Anwander
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2009
        Comment from new member acidolem hegman@...:
        > had my Mono/poly since 1980, out of my 4 mono analog synthesizers.
        > mini-moog. EML 101 , Crumar Spirit,& KORG. i CHOSE TO KEEP THE
        > MONOPOLY.

        Hello acidolem,

        well that is a wise decision to keep the Monopoly. Though the Crumar
        Spirit is a neast on its own.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 20, 2010
          Hello Morten,

          welcome at Korg Mono/Poly-Group of yahoo. There not a lot of traffic
          this month on the group; but it might raise, if you introduce yourself
          to the others!

          Kind regards, Florian

          -------- Original-Nachricht --------
          The following person would like to join the korg_mono-poly group:
          Email address: mortentornes <mortentornes@...>

          Comment from user:
          Analog synth fan. Just bought myself a Korg Mono/Poly.