Re: Need to buy replacement key

  • crc1@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2009
      Thanks Florian!

      I have had this same problem for many years. One of my E key is
      cracked, and i haven't found a replacement part anywhere. I even
      mailed Korg about it, but they didn't answer. But now i finally found
      one, so thanks a million!

      My next project is to make new wooden side panels, and my m/p will be
      like new ;)

      -Michael

      --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, Florian Anwander