Doepfer MCV4 - Midi 2 CV converter for sale.

  • crc1@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2009
      I have one Doepfer MCV4 midi to cv box for sale.
      Works fine with my Mono/Poly. The "learn" rubber button is missing,
      but you can still press it with a pen or some other sharp object.

      Prize= 65 euro, location: Finland
      Contact: crc@...
    • cfsantos80
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2011
        --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "crc1@..." <crc@...> wrote:

        > I have one Doepfer MCV4 midi to cv box for sale.
        > Works fine with my Mono/Poly. The "learn" rubber button is missing,
        > but you can still press it with a pen or some other sharp object.
        >
        > Prize= 65 euro, location: Finland
        > Contact: crc@...

        hello man, i have one (Doepfer MCV4) to but i cant figure it out to work with the korg monpoly.

        could you help please???

        cheers from Portugal

        mafizorra@...