mono/poly power supply

  • pepesinte
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2008
      Hi everybody:
      I need some info about the psu of the mono/poly. Sadly thhe old one
      has died I need to know how many volts arrive to the board from the
      power supply unit. In the service manual, in the adjustment procedure
      I see that there are 3 voltages arriving to the board. +15V -15V +5V,
      has anybody the answer to my questio, please. Thanks.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2008
        Hello

        The transformer delivers 2 x 22,0 Volts AC
        After measuring at the two big capacitors I find 25.0 Volts DC at the
        large cap, and 26.6 Volts DC at the small cap.

        Hope that helps.

        Florian

        pepesinte wrote:
        > Hi everybody:
        > I need some info about the psu of the mono/poly. Sadly thhe old one
        > has died I need to know how many volts arrive to the board from the
        > power supply unit. In the service manual, in the adjustment procedure
        > I see that there are 3 voltages arriving to the board. +15V -15V +5V,
        > has anybody the answer to my questio, please. Thanks.

      • Jose Suarez
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2008
          Thank you Florian, our help was amazing