Re: [korg_mono-poly] keys not working

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
      Yeah sounds like the rubber contacts may have a either dirt under them or a fine film has built up.  Check out this page
      http://www.oldcrows.net/~oldcrow/synth/korg/polysix/keyclean.html
      This clearly show how to clean the contacts in a polysix which is identical to the monopoly all save the extra octave.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2008
        thanks for the link

        oli

        --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, Alan Dicker <alanmdicker@...>