keys not working

  • oli_larkin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
      I just noticed that the top 3/4 keys on my monopoly have stopped
      working properly. Sometimes there is a latency when i press them and
      sometimes a note doesn't sound at all. Has anyone else experienced this?
      Do you think it's just the contacts that need cleaning?

      cheers,

      Oli

      www.olilarkin.co.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
        Yeah sounds like the rubber contacts may have a either dirt under them or a fine film has built up.  Check out this page
        http://www.oldcrows.net/~oldcrow/synth/korg/polysix/keyclean.html
        This clearly show how to clean the contacts in a polysix which is identical to the monopoly all save the extra octave.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2008
          thanks for the link

          oli

          --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, Alan Dicker <alanmdicker@...>