Need to buy replacement key

  • intellijel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2008
      Just got a mono/poly and am I amazed by the organic and liquid sounds
      I get out of it. This synth is way more interesting to me than a
      Minimoog or Jupiter or MS-20 for that matter and for a fraction of the
      price.

      My MP is in good shape but unfortunately one of the keybaord keys is
      cracked. Anyone know where I can get a new one? Are they a standard
      size/type that I can order from a generic parts supplier?

      thanks,
      Danjel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2008
        Hi Danjiel

        http://stores.ebay.nl/organparts
        is your friend.

        Florian (lurking around at the same places as you...)

        intellijel wrote:

        > Just got a mono/poly and am I amazed by the organic and liquid sounds
        > I get out of it. This synth is way more interesting to me than a
        > Minimoog or Jupiter or MS-20 for that matter and for a fraction of the
        > price.
        >
        > My MP is in good shape but unfortunately one of the keybaord keys is
        > cracked. Anyone know where I can get a new one? Are they a standard
        > size/type that I can order from a generic parts supplier?
        >
        > thanks,
        > Danjel

        Florian Anwander |ConSol*
        Tel. +49(89)45841-133 |Consulting&Solutions Software GmbH
        Fax +49(89)45841-111 |Franziskanerstr. 38, D-81669 München
        email: florian.anwander@... |http://www.consol.de
      • crc1@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2009
          Thanks Florian!

          I have had this same problem for many years. One of my E key is
          cracked, and i haven't found a replacement part anywhere. I even
          mailed Korg about it, but they didn't answer. But now i finally found
          one, so thanks a million!

          My next project is to make new wooden side panels, and my m/p will be
          like new ;)

          -Michael

          --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, Florian Anwander