Re: crackling knobs

  • mono_swede
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2005
      Thanks Gunti,

      I have never opened the case before, so I´m not quite shure exactly
      what you mean. Could all the crackling knobs (in my case its volume,
      the pw witdh and one of the VCO volume knobs) be fixed by exchanging
      only one part ? Or is it rather one "Trim-Resistor" to exchange per
      crackling knob and how do I find the right replacement part ?

      Best Regards /

      Martin

    • g.strasser2@tele2.at
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2005