Missing buttons on my just acquired Mono/Poly

  • goguipics
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2008
      Hello!

      I recently got a Mono/Poly,a synth I was looking for for a long time.Unfortunately,its missing
      3 of its buttons,and they are the effects on/off switch ,the unison/share mode and the poly
      mode buttons.Is there any place I could order these missing buttons? Thank you very much
      in advance,
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2008
        Hi

        its always worth checking Senso at www.vintageplante.nl

        or

        http://stores.ebay.es/organparts (on the second page of his shop there
        are the knobs of the buttons)

        Florian

        goguipics wrote:

        > Hello!
        >
        > I recently got a Mono/Poly,a synth I was looking for for a long time.Unfortunately,its missing
        > 3 of its buttons,and they are the effects on/off switch ,the unison/share mode and the poly
        > mode buttons.Is there any place I could order these missing buttons? Thank you very much
        > in advance,

        Florian Anwander |ConSol*
        Tel. +49(89)45841-133 |Consulting&Solutions Software GmbH
        Fax +49(89)45841-111 |Franziskanerstr. 38, D-81669 München
        email: florian.anwander@... |http://www.consol.de
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2008
          Uuups

          Florian Anwander wrote:
          > its always worth checking Senso at www.vintageplante.nl
          it is www.vintageplanet.nl of course.

          Senso from Vintageplanet is a very nice and helpful guy from the
          Netherlands. Johann Henry (aka organparts) is ok too, but his
          communication is very poor (I even wrote in french, but never received
          an answer - though his ebay business was done completely ok).

          Florian
        • goguipics
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2008
            Dear Florian,
            thank you very much.I´ll look at all the links you have posted.
            Thank you!
            José

            --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, Florian Anwander