Re: [korg_mono-poly] crackling knobs

  • g.strasser2@tele2.at
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2005
      Hi !

      I have a problem with some crackling knobs on my mono / poly. It�s the
      main volume knob and the pw width knob. Does anyone know if this
      problem could be fixed and how ?

      Thanks in advance /

      Martin

    • mono_swede
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2005
        Thanks Gunti,

        I have never opened the case before, so I´m not quite shure exactly
        what you mean. Could all the crackling knobs (in my case its volume,
        the pw witdh and one of the VCO volume knobs) be fixed by exchanging
        only one part ? Or is it rather one "Trim-Resistor" to exchange per
        crackling knob and how do I find the right replacement part ?

        Best Regards /

        Martin

      • g.strasser2@tele2.at
        Message 3 of 4 , May 31, 2005