I need replacement keys!

  • jdn678
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 4:29 PM
      I have a beloved vintage Mono-Poly that has been my analog keyboard of
      choice for live performance for many years. I need three replacement
      keys, specifically E, F, and F#, thanks to a clumsy roadie. Any help
      would be most appreciated. I have 4 Moogs (Mini, Micro, Multi, and
      Poly), but I prefer the Mono-Poly to all of them for live performance.
      The wonderful arpeggiator gets a lot of use. The Mono-Poly is perfect
      for reproducing vintage VCS-3 Pink Floyd sounds (especially the synth
      solo on "Run Like Hell"), and I prefer the pitch and modulation wheels
      to the Moog touchstrips. I don't have a lot of patches set in stone;
      I use the "change the cutoff and resonance on the fly" technique more
      often than not. Again, any help you can offer concerning the keys
      would be most appreciated.

      Thanks, Joe