Alvaro

  • glimpsesonor
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2004
      Hello! I'm from spain and my english is poor. I adquired a Korg
      monopoly recently, it's really great. I don't have any patches yet
      but I try to post someone suddenly. thanks for your patches
      analog_geek and sorry for my english. See you!
    • analog_geek
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2004
        you welcome. I will try to post some more patches soon. Enjoy! and
        remember to share your own.

        --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "glimpsesonor"