RE: [korg_mono-poly] Mono/Poly fried or something fixable?

  • alexander.henriksson@seb.se
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11, 2008
      Thanks!

      Yes, you're right. Never again that I touch the insides of a synthesizer.. :)
      Is there a clue to what has happened? Maybe I have to buy a new PSU-unit to send with the MP4 to the serviceman..

      Best Regards!

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 11, 2008
        Hello Alexander

        > Is there a clue to what has happened? Maybe I have to buy a new PSU-unit
        > to send with the MP4 to the serviceman..
        One cannot tell, what really happened. The synth has to be demounted
        completely and one has to test and reconnected every module
        systematicall step by step. Reconnection means also to use special fuse
        cables that protect the parts that are still working.

        Florian
      • alexander.henriksson@seb.se
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 11, 2008
          Ok! Thank you very much for your answers Florian!
          I will send it to a skilled serviceman!
          Best Regards and have a good day!
          Alexander Henriksson

          > Is there a clue to what has happened? Maybe I
          have to buy a new PSU-unit
          > to send with the MP4 to the
          serviceman..