Re: in need of service

  • A
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 10, 2008
      Florian,

      Thank you for the link. I'm in Michigan. prob a little too far to ship
      the keyboard for repairs. I will look through the vintage planet.
      Thanks again,
      Andy

      --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, Florian Anwander
      <Florian.Anwander@...> wrote:

      > Hi Andy
      >
      > > sounds real bad. I found the service manual online but I don't really
      > > know where to take it to have it fixed.
      > Hmm, where in the world are you located? I am in Munich germany and
      > might be able to repair it...
      >

      > > Also one Key is broken. I'd like to order replacement parts, keys,
      > > etc. can't find a supplier.
      > http://www.senso.dds.nl/
      >
      > Senso is a very nice guy. He has all keys on stock with exception of
      the
      > UpperEnd C.
      >
      > Florian

    • Scott Deyo
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2008
        www.rightkeyrepair.com does stuff for me, in Minnesota.

        Cheers,
        Scott Deyo
        The Bridechamber
        contact@...
        www.bridechamber.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 10, 2008
          spear key for the monopoly and polysix can often be
          found on ebay.
          What the problem with the 3VCO? Is it uned out of
          range of the VR trim?
          --- Scott Deyo <contact@...> wrote:

          > www.rightkeyrepair.com does stuff for me, in
          > Minnesota.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Scott Deyo
          > The Bridechamber
          > contact@...
          > www.bridechamber.com
          >

          > On Mar 10, 2008, at 1:58 PM, A wrote:
          >
          > > Florian,
          > >
          > > Thank you for the link. I'm in Michigan. prob a
          > little too far to ship
          > > the keyboard for repairs. I will look through the
          > vintage planet.
          > > Thanks again,
          > > Andy
          > >
          > > --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, Florian
          > Anwander
          > > <Florian.Anwander@...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi Andy

          > online but I don't
          > > really
          > > > Hmm, where in the world are you located? I am
          > in Munich germany and
          > > > might be able to repair it...

          > replacement parts, keys,
          > > > http://www.senso.dds.nl/
          > > >
          > > > Senso is a very nice guy. He has all keys on
          > stock with exception of
          > > the
          > > > UpperEnd C.
          > > >
          > > > Florian