Re: monoploy arpeggiator

  • alanmdicker
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2008
      If you using a computer to sequencer and you want to sync the monopoly
      arp up to it then there is a simple way that I found to work with any
      synth with an arp trigger. You may have read that sending the audio of
      a drum shot to the trigger input can work and it can but its not very
      reliable.
      I use Sony sound forge to synthesize an 18 millisecond pulse wave.
      Then I place this very short sample in to my software sampler with no
      note scaling on and send the audio out put of this to the trigger input
      of the monopoly. Once you set the correct volume it works without
      fail. plus whats really cool is that your not stuck with a strait
      pattern for the triggering as you can write in your sequencer the
      pattern you want.
      --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "devsaroopsingh"