Re: [korg_mono-poly] monoploy arpeggiator

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2008
      Hi Vince

      > looks not too hard...hehe umm would there be anywhere or anyone who sells this type of adapter?
      as you can read in the text, doepfer does: "...We offer such a special
      cable at a price of about Euro 20.00 - 25.00 (depends upon cable length
      and connector type)...".

      Florian
    • alanmdicker
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2008
        If you using a computer to sequencer and you want to sync the monopoly
        arp up to it then there is a simple way that I found to work with any
        synth with an arp trigger. You may have read that sending the audio of
        a drum shot to the trigger input can work and it can but its not very
        reliable.
        I use Sony sound forge to synthesize an 18 millisecond pulse wave.
        Then I place this very short sample in to my software sampler with no
        note scaling on and send the audio out put of this to the trigger input
        of the monopoly. Once you set the correct volume it works without
        fail. plus whats really cool is that your not stuck with a strait
        pattern for the triggering as you can write in your sequencer the
        pattern you want.
        --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "devsaroopsingh"