MIDI-Retrofit from Mungo-Systems

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2007
      Hello,

      I found a great MIDI Retrofit for the MonoPoly. Its produced by Mungo
      Enterprises in Australia.
      http://home.netspeed.com.au/aistorm/midiretrofits.html

      The retrofit has a sysex programmable offset, so the keyboard can start
      at any key number you like.The retrofit is available either as a
      shortform kit for $50 (PCB + microcontroller) or a fully assembled and
      tested unit for $225. The shortform kit requires about $20-30 worth of
      parts to be purchased for it and takes about 2 hours to
      build.

      I will order at least two - one for the Monopoly and one for my SH-101.

      Best regards, Florian

      PS: I can recommend John Pillans (the man behind Mungo-Enterprises); I
      bought already some of his incredible Mungo-Syncs.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2007
        I installed one of these in my Juno 6. I got my self
        the £50 self esembelt option. John was very helpfull
        over email whern I came up against a few problems
        which he helped me get sorted very quickly and the
        systerm now works a treat.
        --- Florian Anwander <Florian.Anwander@...>

        Sent from Yahoo! - the World's favourite mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
          Hello Alan

          That's good news. Is there anyone in the european union interested in a
          bulk buy of the kit version (John told me he can do good offers for the
          kit, but not for the assembled version). We could share the shippping
          costs; I could manage the customs hassle.

          Florian

          Alan Dicker wrote:

          > I installed one of these in my Juno 6. I got my self
          > the £50 self esembelt option. John was very helpfull
          > over email whern I came up against a few problems
          > which he helped me get sorted very quickly and the
          > systerm now works a treat.
          > --- Florian Anwander <Florian.Anwander@...>
          > wrote:
          >

          >>Hello,
          >>
          >>I found a great MIDI Retrofit for the MonoPoly. Its
          >>produced by Mungo
          >>Enterprises in Australia.
          >>

          > http://home.netspeed.com.au/aistorm/midiretrofits.html
          >
          >>The retrofit has a sysex programmable offset, so the
          >>keyboard can start
          >>at any key number you like.The retrofit is available
          >>either as a
          >>shortform kit for $50 (PCB + microcontroller) or a
          >>fully assembled and
          >>tested unit for $225. The shortform kit requires
          >>about $20-30 worth of
          >>parts to be purchased for it and takes about 2 hours
          >>build.
          >>
          >>I will order at least two - one for the Monopoly and
          >>one for my SH-101.
          >>
          >>Best regards, Florian
          >>

          >>PS: I can recommend John Pillans (the man behind
          >>Mungo-Enterprises); I
          >>bought already some of his incredible Mungo-Syncs.

          Florian Anwander |ConSol
          Tel. +49(89)45841-133 |Consulting&Solutions Software GmbH
          Fax +49(89)45841-111 |Franziskanerstr. 38, D-81669 München
          email: florian.anwander@... |http://www.consol.de