Info need please

  • balthazarr8
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2007
      New here.
      Just interested in what the range in prices is for these.
    • strayn2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2007
        --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "balthazarr8" <balthazarr8@...>
        wrote:

        > New here.
        > Just interested in what the range in prices is for these.

        This may not be too helpful to you in determining a reasonable price
        for this synthesizer, but I got mine free from a local high school,
        clearing out a storage closet of unused items.
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
          Hi Balthazar,

          I find it usually useful to search in ebay for "Completed listings only"
          - though it is not necessarily the real measure.
          I paid for mine 590 Euros plus shipping in 2004. It was a "buy it now"
          price. Before I did not win several normal auctions, which ended in a
          lower price - but it doesn't help if always there is someone bidding one
          euro higher a second later. Finally I do not regret to have paid that
          price. The MonoPoly is my main synth for arpeggios (though my
          Supermax-DX7 is a tough competitor).

          Florian

          balthazarr8 wrote:

          > New here.
          > Just interested in what the range in prices is for these.
        • alanmdicker
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
            wrote:

            > New here.
            > Just interested in what the range in prices is for these.

            I paid £450 on ebay for mine but have seen them go for £420/30 before
            now.