Re: Looking for a dead Monopoly

  • wny_synth
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2005
      My problem is not so simple. Someone made a very poor attempt at
      replaing the printed cicuit board that has the contacts on it and
      ended up destroying it. If I can't find a replacement, then this
      monopoly is toast. Its unfortunate because the electronics appear
      to be OK

      --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "midnitesoulhammer"

      <wny_synth@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I am in the process of restoring a monopoly with bad keyboard
      and
      > > Iam looking for a dead monopoly witha good keyboard. If anyone
      out
      > > there has one they would consider parting with send me an e-mail
      > at:
      > > wny_synth@"no spam"yahoo.com. Thanks
    • Mars Holie
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19, 2005
        do you own another analog keyboard with CV? you can controll it that
        way if its just the keys.