parts

  • ems_isbest
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2005
      hi.
      i am a new member of this group, my name is erik.

      i was wondering if anyone knew where to find potentiometers for the
      knobs. i'm aware you can sometimes find parts on ebay or other
      classifieds. but can parts be used from other manufacturers?

      i also have a broken key i would like to fix. does anyone know what
      keys are compatable with the m/p, or where to find them?

      thanks a bunch!
      erik
    • rich
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2005
        i bought a few potentiometers for my polysix through these guys - http://www.technologytransplant.us/

        they also work for the mono/poly.  they sell a variety of parts for it, and the best thing is the parts are new!

        -rich

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2005
          my fault, there is no contact info on that page it looks like, visit their ebay store here:

          also, their email address is chipforbrains@...

          just write them with your needs and they should help