MIDI retrofit

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2007

      I am thinking about donating a MIDI interface to my MonoPoly. Not only a
      MIDI/CV interface, but a real MIDI, because I want to control the
      arpeggiator chords from MIDI.

      There seem to be two possibilities:
      http://www.analogsynthservice.com/poly6.html from Greg Montalbano
      (originally intended for the polysix, but seems to work also for the
      MonoPoly).

      http://www.kentonuk.com/kenton/retrofit_kits/kgmp-rk.html
      Very expensive, but missing clock for the arpeggiator. Also I could
      imagine separate Gates for VCA and VCF Envelope.

      Is there any other known interface?

      Do you have any experience with one of these interfaces

      Best regards, Florian
    • bmoog69
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2007
        ...just my 2 cents... I have a Kenton Pro Solo Midi/CV
        converter...it's built like a tank, and worked right out of the
        box...so, I'd be inclined to purchase from them again! --- best,
        John--- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, Florian Anwander