WANTED Mono / Poly

  • iainrmscott
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
      Hi, I'm in London and need desparately a Mono/Poly (240V) by end
      March. Any condition - but must work. Thanks for reading. Iain S
    • Jase From Outta Space
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
        > Hi, I'm in London and need desparately a Mono/Poly (240V) by end
        > March. Any condition - but must work. Thanks for reading. Iain S

        ... or .... in the meantime the Korg Legacy Collection Analogue Edition
        2007's Mono/Poly (as a VST/AU/RTAS instrument) might fit the bill. It's
        quite inexpensive and you'll also get PolySix and MS20 thrown in for good
        measure.

        [ducking - I'm sure some Mono/Poly purists wouldn't entertain the thought of
        a soft substitute for the real machine]

        ; )

        Cheers

        jasefos