MIDI Retrofit

  • cybermooks
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2004
      Has anyone done, had done, or have a Mono/Poly with a midi retrofit? Any opinions as to
      worth? Is patch storage/settings possible?
    • Mars Holie
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2004
        i was thinking about adding midi to my mono/poly. the kenton retrofit
        is expensive but you have midi out and a few other features that are
        very useful. if you just want a simple midi in you can get that here
        http://www.analogsynthservice.com/ this guy is very cheap and damn
        good.

        --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "cybermooks" <cybermooks@y...>