in need of knobs for the pots!

  • hoggy_bogger
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2004
      i've a need for two mono/poly knobs, not the potentiometers
      themselves, just the knobs that go over em. it's for the volume pot
      and the ummm . . . it's not in front of me, but it's the knob
      directly to the right of it. . . some speed control

      also there is someone selling pots and switches for mono/poly's NEW
      on ebay - i ordered four switches and one pot to replace in my
      mono/poly and my polysix (they work in both) and they worked out
      perfectly. they also provide the switch caps, in whatever color you
      need. but no knobs it looks like, at least they haven't written me
      back about having them, i asked.

      also i tuned my mono/poly the other week and damn! it's like having
      a whole new instrument, i never used the poly function because i
      thought there was something wrong with it, it never sounded right. a
      proper tuning fixed it all.

      -rich
    • Mars Holie
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2004
        once you get her tuned up she sounds great! good to hear. as far as
        the knobs i was some on ebay not too long ago.. i just took another
        look and they are gone. keep you eye out.

        --- In korg_mono-poly@yahoogroups.com, "hoggy_bogger" <yanbu@c...>