newbie

  • victoria emetico
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2006
      I am sooo green with this Korg poly/mono....i just joined a band and
      the bass player has one of these from the 70's...he found in a
      landfill....imagine someone threw this away?
      anyway....the sound it was set to was just white noise....i fiddle
      around with EVERYTHING and managed to get a high pitched semi-keyboard
      sound out of it.....i would love to get a string sound then tweak it
      from there.....any tips for someone who has never used a synthesizer?
      i do have the manual but WOW!!!!! i think i need to purchase a
      dictionary to go along with it.......